Thursday 30 August 2007

Junior race day

Wednesday, Junior race day.

This is the parc ferme, after scrutineering.
















The Irish Ago competed in the Lightweight Classic in the morning - he was the only finisher from our club! Here he is, just after taking the chequered flag.
















How true, my friend, how true!!
















My own race was a bit rubbish actually, on the second lap I got tangled up in a biggish bunch of bikes and we just ended tripping over each other for the last 3 laps. My times were a good couple of mph down on last year, could have done better if I'd been able to make a break from the bunch but I bet all the other guys thought so too!

I got a practice lap in on the 750, Dave Hagen's work on the shock was absolutely spot on! So I'm good to go on that on Friday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PaulE said...

Go for it matey! I'll be watching during me lunch break. Good luck!!